Study the tally charts below then answer the questions.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
St. Magdalene Girl’s School is raising funds to buy a new printer. Below is a chart of the tally chart of their sales at the end of the week.
Correct 9 / 9 PointsIncorrect / 9 Points
- How many muffins were sold? muffins were sold.
- On which day were the the least number of items sold? The leas items were sold on
- Which item on sale was the most popular? The most popular item were the .
- How many hot dogs were sold? hot dogs were sold.
- How many sandwiches were sold? sandwiches were sold.
- How many ice creams were sold? ice creams were sold.
- How many lollies were sold? Amount of lollies sold were .
- How many items were sold during the week? items was sold during the week.
- If a lolly cost $4.00, how much money was earned selling lollies? The amount earned selling lollies were