0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the words and meaning.
- – an outlying district of city
- – walk or move in a leisurely or aimless way
- – notice or perceive something
- – by chance
- – a passionate expression of grief or sorrow
- – express great regret, sadness, or disappointment about something
- – inquire too closely into a person's private affairs
- – an expert observer of the celestial bodies
Correct 8 / 8 PointsIncorrect / 8 Points
Select the word that does NOT belong.CorrectIncorrect
Select the two words that are similar in meaning.CorrectIncorrect