When do you use good and well?
Use good as an adjective to modify nouns or pronouns.
Use well to modify verbs. Well can also modify a noun when it refers to someone’s health.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Correct 7 / 7 PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
1. My sister found a spaghetti and meatball recipe in her new cookbook.
2. My sister works with recipes that includes pasta.
3. She follows recipe directions .
4. The pasta turned out after cooking for 35 minutes.
5. Not all the spaghetti was eaten. So she refrigerated it. The following day, it was still .
6. My sister enjoys cooking, and when she feels she cooks some more.
7. This dish, Spaghetti and meatballs, goes with a glass of orange juice.