Please note the following:
- You have 45 minutes to complete this quiz.
- There are 20 questions in this Test where some question or item is followed by a series of possible answers or choices and others answers are type in spaces provided.
- Read each question and decide which answer or choice is best. (Make sure you read thoroughly any special instructions that may apply to a given portion of the test.)
- Select your choice on each question and move on to the next question.
- Try to answer every question. Your test score will be based on the number of questions you answer correctly. There is no penalty for guessing.
- Note: When you finish this examination, time permitting, you may recheck your work. When you are finished with your examination, Click Finish Quiz to submit it.
- You will get your grade for this quiz at once.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Anton has 35 dollars. He spent $15 and saved the rest.
Select the mathematical statement for this fact.CorrectIncorrect
Select the bills and coins that make up 25 dollars and 65 cents.CorrectIncorrect
Peter has a lot of apples. He wants to share them equally after he keeps seven for himself. If he has four friends he wishes to give apples to equally, how many apples does each friend get?CorrectIncorrect
Read carefully the following then answer the questions. Type your answer in the space provided.
Steven has a few things to write on his calendar this month.
He notes the following:
- Every Friday for the month he goes to the library to borrow a book.
- On the third Monday of every month he meets with the social worker.
- He goes to school from Monday to Friday. He has a project due on the last Friday of the month.
- Steven will miss two days of school this month.
Correct 6 / 6 PointsIncorrect / 6 Points
Answer the following questions to help Steven know what to write on the calendar this month.
- What month is it for Steven now?
- This month is a special month. This month makes the year a .
- How many days will he go to the library this month? days
- What day does he meet the social worker? On the th of the month
- What day is the project due? th of the month
- How many days do you expect Steven to be at school? days of school this month.
Arrange the following numbers in ascending order (place the smallest number at bottom).
56 65 21 12 36
Winston has 5 marbles. In a game on Monday he won 4; on Tuesday, 9 on Wednesday 6; and on Thursday 3 . He also got marbles on Friday. If he now has 40 marbles, how many marbles did he get on Friday?CorrectIncorrect
Janet has 100 dollars in her purse. What is the lowest amount of bills she can have for $100.00? Complete the statements below to help you answer this question.CorrectIncorrect
Complete the following statements below.
Correct 2 / 2 PointsIncorrect / 2 Points
$600 +$ = $630
$5 + 15₵+5₵= $
How many 25 cents can I get from $6.00?CorrectIncorrect
Select the lowest odd number below.CorrectIncorrect
What is the highest even number you could get with the following digits?
3 6 4CorrectIncorrect
Use the base ten blocks to help you answer the following questions. Type your answers for the following questions in the space provided.
Correct 2 / 2 PointsIncorrect / 2 Points
a) 93 lemons were picked from trees. 36 lemons are given away. How much lemons
Answer= lemons remain
b) Daniel bought all the remaining lemons and gave 20 to his Julia to sell. He kept the rest. How many lemons does he have now?
Answer= He has lemons now.
There are 12 mangoes, 23 oranges and 18 pineapples. 21 fruits must be kept and the rest sold.
How many fruits would be sold?CorrectIncorrect
How many tens are there in 77?CorrectIncorrect
Mom is boiling four eggs in a pot. Which of the following explains the length of time it takes to boil the four eggs?CorrectIncorrect
Which number line shows the answer for the problem below?
Mary has 20 cookies to share with her 4 friends. How much would each friend get?CorrectIncorrect
Steven met three groups of children in the library. There are 5 children in each group. How many children did he meet in the library.CorrectIncorrect
Match the time it would take to do the following chores.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 2 minutes
- 30 minutes