Albert Einstein believed that the spirit of learning and creative thought were lost in strict rote learning. Everyone can be creative. It is not for a select few. As a matter of fact, you can learn to become creative. Creative thinking can be harnessed, if you keep working on it.
Improve Yourself: Develop Your Creative Skills
So how do you unleash your creative thinking? Well, you will have to take in as much knowledge and learning as you can find. You will have to read a lot to discover the wisdom of the universe. The more you read, the more you will want to read and be open to learning. You will be amazed with what you come to know.
Next, you need to be involved in creative activity. Einstein enjoyed playing the violin. Creative activity can be doodling, drawing, painting, photography, writing, etc. Just a little at a time, on a daily basis; it can get you somewhere. Practice drawing for a couple of minutes each day; get out your camera and take shots of the world around you, people and things; keep a journal and write in it everyday; start writing short stories (use your five senses to help you describe ideas, but try to avoid vague adjectives such as “marvelous”, “amazing”, and “delicious”}. You will be amazed at what you can do. Pretty soon the creative activity will become part of your regular daily routine.
Creativity can also be harnessed even within limitations. You will become more disciplined. You also become a bit more resourceful working within your means. Even within our limitations, we need to be open to new experiences so our perspectives can be broaden. Being open to new experiences may mean you. seek out new experiences, such as going to the museum or meeting new people. You just have to get out of your comfort zone; get more adventurous and grow that zest for life. Getting involve in new things can help you grow emotionally, mentally and physically or spiritually. New experiences will also help you develop new stories to share with others.
Developing your creativity can be exciting and fulfilling. I hope this article has inspired you to start thinking beyond your “limits.” If you follow these steps pretty soon you’ll be living a life full of interesting adventures. Unleashing your creative thinking will bring about a new zest for living life.
Here are 10 inspirational quotes from Albert Einstein.
1. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
2. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
3. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
4. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
5.” A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
7. “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”
8.”Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
9. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
10. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”